A Strategic Impact Map™ is a Storytelling Framework
A Strategic Impact Map allows you to pull together all the pieces of what you do to tell your most powerful impact story. A Strategic Impact Map connects your Vision, Mission, programming, how you impact lives, and the longer-term and community-level impacts you are working toward.
We are offering an in-depth, live, online workshop where you learn everything you need to know to build your very own Strategic Impact Map!
REGISTRATION CLOSES 12/4/21 at midnight
Join us: Tuesday, 12/7/2021 11am – 1pm EST
What’s included in this workshop.
After this 2-hour, live, on-line workshop you will walk away with:
- A deep understanding of all the parts of a Strategic Impact Map.
- An outline of the Solutions your organization uses. (This is the most important part of creating a Strategic Impact Map!)
- A detailed guide for creating a Strategic Impact Map at your organization (sold separately for $150, but free when you register for the workshop).
- A case study which gives you a concrete example to base your Strategic Impact Map on.
- Templates in Word you can use for creating your own Strategic Impact Map.
- A new group of colleagues because we all need a community of like-minded peers to support our work.
A connection to the ImpactStory™ Coaches. We are the seasoned program-development-evaluation-data-storytelling consultants you need, right in your back pocket. We are here to bring order to the overwhelm of figuring out how to capture and use your impact to move people to action.